DATE/TIME: Monday, 22nd June @ 11am (approximately 75 minutes, with 15 minute optional Q&A)
VENUE: London, TBA
Winning the Inner Game – how to get your inner critic on board and build belief
In this seminar we will look at the area over which we have the most untapped control – you! Often it is our own inner critic which holds back our success and happiness. We have to live with this voice 24/7 so it’s time to get it on board with your vision. Stop blocking your own success and get re-inspired with positivity and self-belief. Because belief is everything.
At this seminar you will learn how to:
- Handle the Inner Critic in all his or her forms
- Overcome Fears and perceptions around rejection
- Understand how the mind works – both for and against you
- Recognise and change negative thought patterns (and connected behaviours)
- Stay inspired and beat feeling jaded, bitter or defeated
- Understand why ‘what you think’ is connected to the success you achieve
- Use the power of thought to build the winner’s mindset
Charlotte Thornton is a former actor, having appeared in several West End theatres.
As a coach and mentor, Charlotte helps actors to fulfil their dreams. Using her coaching expertise, her own acting experience plus her five years as an agent – she can help you see what you currently cannot. Her positivity is contagious and she really can help you to win the inner game!
Want to book?
Send either your Spotlight view PIN or a head shot & CV if this is your first booking this year with The Actors Company
* Prior to making an online booking with The Actors Company you are requested to familiarise yourself with the T’s & C’s and SMALL PRINT available below and on the website to avoid confusion and disappointment. Please also take time to read the FAQ’s that will answer many questions you may have.
By making this booking, you are agreeing to the T’s & C’s that you are requested to read prior to making any payment